Thank you for participating in the session.
In RRR we discussed:
- Shock – causes and management
- Paracetamol Overdose
- Seizures – 2 year old
Clinical station was 5 year old who presents with parental concerns regarding walking. Task was to do a MSK examination. Dr A took the hot heat and made a very comprehensive attempt running a little short on time. Walking concerns as presenting problem – Neurology examination and MSK examination are different though both have certain common strands to examine. Do not get confused.
Learning points are:
- Clarify task if not sure
- You will not be marked down for clarifying
- If you follow the wrong stream – you will definitely lose marks
- MSK normally means full pGALS with initial function questions
- Neuro – power / tone / reflexes
Please visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comments or points I may have missed.