Thank you for participating in the session today.
In RRR we discussed:
- Lymphadenopathy – hodgkins
- Addison’s disease
- Chronic tonsillitis
The Clinical station was – OTHER. 6 year old has come for regular follow up. Task was to examine his eyes. Universal cues were: Normal looking boy, decreased movement of left eye. Dr D took the hotseat and made a good attempt at the examination. Dr D, DR J and DR W were with Examiner hat. Examiners picked up the good points and things to improve. There was definite room for improvement.
The Learning points are:
- Eyes check: Start with Acquity of vision
- Test EACH eye separately
- Colour vision can be checked asking to name colours in a picture
- Check movement in each group / muscle as appropriate
- Field of vision by confrontation test
- When discussing investigations – mention with expected results
Visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comments or points I may have missed.