Cardiovascular system causes undue difficulty to candidates in the exam as it is almost a certainty that you will come across a CVS cases during your exam.
In our online module will provide Audio / Video examples of common murmurs that may be present in children examined.
Common cardiac conditions are discussed and explained.
A very common scenario at the station is a child with scars on the chest and a murmur. We go through the details of how to interpret the murmurs in relation to the child current condition and how to best present and contact your discussion with the Examiner.
- Examination and presentation of CVS child
- Scars and signs – how to interpret and discuss
- Common murmurs – audio & video representation
- Normal heart sounds / VSD / PDA / ASD / Aortic Stenosis / Aortic Regurgitation / Pulmonary stenosis
- Echocardiograms of common pathology.
- Normal Echo / VSD / Tetralogy of Fallot / Transposition of Great Arteries / Cardiomyopathy – may be seen in video station in examination.