Thank you for attending the session today.
In RRR we discussed:
- Respiratory Distress Syndrome – Term newborn
The Video station today was on a new born whose mother was concerned about shape of his head by day 4. DR A was in the hotseat. He picked up the clinical signs. Ad A took over and framed the questions appropriately.
There are some learning points are:
- Develop a differential diagnosis – from initial information and definitely after watching the video.
- DD will direct you to correct questions & examination
- Cephalhematoma / Caput / subgaleal haeamorrhage
- Follow the time line of these ‘condition’
- Neonate – ask about feeding, birth & current weight
- Chickenpox – complications & effect in immunocompromised
- RDS in term – important to think of common conditions first
Visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comments or anything I may have missed.