Thank you for participation in the session today.
In RRR we discussed:
- signs of Physical abuse in children
- Jaundice of newborn
- Febrile convulsion
In the Clinical station we discussed how to attempt the Video Station. AG discussed a PowerPoint presentation highlighting the Do’s, Don’ts and why of the Video station.
The Learning points are:
- Watch the video carefully
- Concentrate on different parts when you review it.
- Do not get ‘blinded’ by an obvious sign – there may be other points of note.
- Develop a differential diagnosis of 3 after viewing videos.
- Have differential even if One diagnosis seems obvious.
- Questions need to be specific and 2-3 only
- Examination also has to be very SPECIFIC -not general
- Investigations – mention with expected results – NOT just a list.
- All candidates will have ‘same’ viva questions
Visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comments or any points I may have missed.