First let me congratulate two members who have confirmed to me their success in the last MRCPCH Clinical diet. We wish them success in their future career looking after children and hope they will join us time to time to advice on our preparations.
In our session today in RRR we discussed:
- Sudden cough
- Delayed puberty
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Clinical Station was CVS. 6 yr has come for a routine FU. To examine CVS. Dr S took the hotseat and made very good attempt. The scenario was over run and with practice it will improve.
- Do NOT panic
- OBSERVE – important
- Do NOT locked into a particular diagnosis.
- Consider a differential diagnosis of 2-3 – then work your way
- Concentrate on findings and TRUST yourself
- Do NOT try and box findings into a specific diagnosis.
- Practice, Practice, Practice.
Visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comment or points I may have missed.