Thank you for participating in the session today.
In RRR we discussed:
- Heart failure – symptoms & signs – best arranged age wise.
- Immunization – What is it and schedule?
We than had a PowerPoint presentation by AG on the Clinical station, how the changes to Face to face without children and next with children is to be implemented in Far East and next in UK diet. How to attempt the station was covered. Suggestions on how to practice each station – CVS, Respiratory, CNS, Abd etc on a day to day basis so as to improve fluency of your technique.
The Learning points are:
- Overview of the exam
- Consent from ‘child’ in the station – how to best attempt
- Make rapport with the child and parent
- General survey / physical exam – 30 sec at EVERY station.
- Expose the part fully – always – keeping ‘modesty in mind’.
- Systematic and fluent
- Always be compassionate – do NOT upset the child or parent.
Please visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comments or points I may have missed.