Thank you for your participation in today’s session.
In RRR we discussed:
- DKA – priorities in management
- PDA – newborn
DDH – diagnosis and management
The History station was of a 10 year old being reviewed with mother for worsening symptoms for 3 months. Dr M took the hotseat and made a good attempt at history and discussion.
- Asthma is a very common and need to know it VERY well.
- History needs to be systematic and cover family, social history
- Medication history is important
- Remember Communication is IMPORTANT here also
- Do not forget your communication skills.
Visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comments and any points I may have missed.