Thank you for participating in the session today.
In RRR we discussed:
- Child abuse – categories
The History wash role played by Dr A of a 15 year old young person with diabetes mellitus – poor controlled and with weight loss. Dr O was in the hot seat. The history was covered very well and almost all points were covered and checked. Presentation was precise and Management discussion was good.
- Structure to history taking is a MUST.
- Usually something has happened in previous 3-6 months in a Chronic illness
- Keep the task in mind
- Make a differential of possible causes and explore appropriately
- Probe into compliance if evidence of non-compliance provided
- Do not pass it over with a cursory question
- Read Non acute management of diabetic complications
We will be covering another History scenario on Thursday.
Visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add a comment or points I may have missed.