Thank you for participating in the session today.
In RRR we discussed:
- Failure to thrive – 11 month old
- SVT – Supra Ventricular Tachycardia
In the Clinical station we had a 14 year old young person who has come for routine visit. Task was to examine the Respiratory system. Dr A took the hotseat. It was a little tricky as universal cues were not all fully correctly identified. Collectively most of the cues were identified. The discussion was an overall group discussion.
Learning points were:
- Watch the universal cues carefully
- you may need to ‘step back’ and look over the cues broadly
- Formulate a differential diagnosis with cues
- History – social is import – who all help in childcare?
- Single parent should not automatically infer – Child neglect.
- Keep things simple in discussion and do not Over complicate matters
Visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comment or any points I may have missed.