Thank you for participating in the session today.
In RRR we discussed:
- Genetic counselling – what, how for ie child with Cystic fibrosis
- Prune Belly syndrome
The Video station was of a 3 year old child with puffy eye and reasonably well otherwise. It was attempted well by Dr S & DR I in hotseats the two sessions.
Nephrotic syndrome / Acute Glomerulonephritis / Angioneurotic – Allergy / Protein losing enteropathy
- Workout a Differential diagnosis of 2-3 conditions
- This will guide your history and examination cues
- Keep it simple
- common things are common
- Do not bring in complicated tests into management as 1st option
- Be systematic
- Be careful of WHAT you say – DONOT dig a hole for yourself.
Visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comments points I may have missed.