Thank you for participating in the session today.
We are scheduling an Intensive Revision Course for the forthcoming Exam on 22-23 January 2022. If you may wish to join please register your interest by replying to this message.
In RRR we discussed:
- Small for dates baby – causes & management
- GI causes for Failure To Thrive
- Coeliac Disease: diagnosis & management. Role of biopsy.
The Video station was of a 7 years old boy with brief episodes absence. Dr F & Dr A took the hotseat and made good attempt at clinical signs & management.
- Obvious easy diagnosis will bring more detailed discussion
- Divide causes in to broad categories
- Do NOT start with Specific conditions
- Life style changes important part of management
- Not pharmacology only
- Do NOT ask for Full systemic examination in what you like to examine!
- Team work is important part of Learning and of our Group
Vist http://www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comments or pints I may have missed.