Thank you for your participation.
In RRR we discussed only one topic:
- Neonatal Resuscitation. Scenario was new born, not breathing and blue. What will you do? Verbalizing What you will do is extremely difficult. Dr S gave an update of current Resuscitation protocol.
Clinical station was a 13 year old boy seen due to painful and swollen knee joints and deformity of one wrist and elbow. Dr I & Dr AJ were in the hot seats and found completing the examination in required time.
- Golden minute in resuscitation
- Brief history for vital cues ie Heart rate
- Effective ventilation
- Practice MSK examination – it takes time and requires practice
- Time management
- In summary – give you diagnosis OR differential if not sure
- Then your cues / signs to support
- Do NOT reiterate the finding examiner has told you a few minute ago.
Visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comments or points I may have missed.