Thank you for participating in the session today.
RRR – We discussed:
- Hypothyroidism. Check if thyroxine crosses the placenta
- Anorexia nervosa – refeeding syndrome
- Down’s syndrome – inheritance genetics
We had a PP presentation on basics of Communication station, What to expect, how you re marked and suggested way through the station.Dr S & Dr E were in the hotseat and made very good attempt at the scenario of a drug error and explaining to parent.
- Build rapport
- Angry role player – let them have their say – do not interrupt
- Accuracy of information is very important
- Be situationally aware of the setting
- You may not wish to discuss sensitive information in from of children.
Visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comments or any points I may have missed.