Thank you for your participation.
We had a very informative and interesting session. Besides our regular topics of RRR & Clinical station.
Dr Fatima, Dr Shishir, Dr Misbah and Dr Hiren joined us to give their experience of the exam and tips that helped them.
- Put yourself in the hot seat – best leaning experience
- Practice regularly with a small group of like minded peers
- Video record yourself – you will be amazed at what you see
- Exam – theory is important but there is not time in the clinical
- Know your basics very well.
- SUMMARIZE – learn to do in 4-5 sentences.
- Breaking ice – be situationally aware.
- Discussion open in Broad categories initially
In RRR we discussed:
- Parvovirus B19
- Diabetes – aims of management and what may cause problems
- Brest milk jaundice – what is it?
Video was on a small baby with rash and golden crust.
Visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comments or points I have missed.