Thank you for participating in the session today. We covered Development.
Rapid Random Review:
- DLA – Disability Living Allowance: Care & Mobility
- GMFCS score.
- Autism. Features & Play group age.
In the Clinical station we took development history of a 4 year old with concerns about ‘fine functions’ of his parents. Dr M & Dr A were role players while Dr A & Dr M took the history. Time was short and ran out before all the details could be covered.
We will Verbalize the examination at the next session.
- 3 main domains for Autism diagnosis
- Levels play to assess age: Parallel / Imaginative / Pretend
- Learn to phrase appropriate questions
- Check Hearing & Vision or ask
- Development history is about determining aetiology / cause of illness
Please visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comment or any point I have missed.