Thank you for participating in the session.
In RRR we covered:
- 5 Ss in Neurology examination
- Painful Rt knee in 7 year old
- Rett syndrome
The Development station we practised summarizing history and presenting to the examiner. This was followed by Verbalizing the exam. There were difficulties. We watched a video of fine motor examination and practised again. Dr C and Dr K were in the hot seat.
- Stay calm
- Speak SLOWLY – pause after points to get DEPENDENT cues from examiner
- If you do not pause – you will NOT get the answer
- Be precise with your words when giving instructions or questioning RP / Child
- Well structured examination is a must.
- Give your diagnosis at start of summarizing – DO NOT narrate findings
- Findings have been given by examiner a few minutes ago
- Support your diagnosis with findings if required.
- Practice, Practice, Practice.
We have start with History and Management scenario from Tuesday.
Visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comment of any point I may have missed.
We have INTENSIVE REVISION COURSE ON 2-3 OCTOBER 2021.