On 9th we had only one session – 3:00-4:00 pm hence there was no link for 6:00-7:00 session.
In RRR we discussed:
- Cow’s Milk Protein allergy – diagnosis & management. Types of milk.
- Clubbing – causes. Hyperthyroid is an unusual cause note for neck swelling
- Ambiguous genitalia – causes and management
In the Development station scenario was a 3 year old girl with Trisomy 21 – parents concerns of ‘being slow’. Dr I was in the hotseat for history and then we watched a video of assessment for developmental age.
- Time management is very important
- History has to be focused
- Do not ask much of what child can do for domain to examine
- Read ambiguous genitalia as is a common scenario.
- Know various types of milk used in CMP.
- Summary should be compact and brief.
Please visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comments or any points I have missed.