Thank you for participating in the session today.
In RRR we discussed:
- Acute respiratory distress in 2 year old: Differential diagnosis & management
- HIE: How to diagnose and management
- Obesity: diagnosis & common causes
The Clinical station was on a child on treatment with cytotoxic medication.
We discussed the various iv access used in children: Hickmann line , Portacath, PICC, Intraosseous
- Good to learn about different ‘lines’
- ABC – describe in brief
- TOBY – criterion for cooling in HIE
- CRT – 5 sec pressure
- PEG button
- Peritoneal dialysis catheter
Please visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comments or add points I may have missed.