Thank you for making the session so interesting.
In RRR we discussed:
- Atopic dermatitis
- Glasgow Come Scale
- Reluctance to walk and move Right leg
The video clip was of a 9 month old with Respiratory distress. Child looks tired and towards the end of video seems very tired. Discussion was on differential diagnosis and management. Dr I & Dr S were in the hotseat.
- Watch the video very carefully
- Formulate a differential
- Ask relevant history questions per your DD
- Differential diagnosis – also consider importance / seriousness of condition
- If ‘sign’ is not clear – can ask examiner to clarify your confusion
We start on Clinical station from next session.
Visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comment or any points I have missed.