Thank you for your participation in the session today. We met two new members.
RRR – Rapid Randon Review:
- 2 yr old with sino pulmonary infections
- Antenatal diagnosis – modalities
- Haemophilia A
The Video scenario was on a 14 year old with a rash – clinically Shingles. Dr I & Dr A were in the hotseat.
- Consider possible differential diagnosis in 4 minutes with information available
- OBSERVE the video very carefully
- Note clinical signs and check how they relate to your differential diagnosis
- IF diagnosis is OBVIOUS – need not work on differential
- Consider questions on aetiology, complications, management.
- History questions should be related to your differential
- Targeted examination – relevant to above
- Summarize with your diagnosis supported by clinical observation
Please visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comments or anything I may have missed.