Thank you for participating in the session.
We discussed a 10 year old boy with asthma who was causing concern to parents. We had Dr Urmila role play.
I emphasised the basic nut &n bolts of a History station and how it differs from a Communication station – though there are a lot of similarities in both and a significant marks can be acquired by good communication skills. We completed the history part of the station.
The main learning points are:
- Read the Information sheet carefully.
- Each line and ‘word’ has significance and had been deliberately chosen.
- The cues from there should guide to formulate a differential diagnosis.
- Prepare your questions related to the DD.
- Be systematic in your information gathering.
- Ask screening questions for relevant diagnosis.
- Role player will not give information unless you ask.
Add any further points or comments.