Thank you for participating in the session.
In RRR we discussed:
- Evidence Based Medicine
- What is Evidence: Audit vs Research
- 3 yr old with sudden collapse for viral infection
The communication scenario was discussion with a Junior medical colleague to help with an Audit project. Dr S was an excellent RP and Dr n was in the hotseat. Most of the points were covered. There was some confusion between audit & research.
The Learning points are:
- Check prior knowledge of RP
- Research is for New knowledge vs Audit: checking against known
- If wrong information is mentioned – mention it.
- Use of Oral hypoglycaemics in children!
- Tiem management if very important
- Prepare simple example of an Audit project to discuss prn
- Differential diagnosis: Common things first
- You need not have worked in UK to be successful at the exam
- Check guidelines on NHS & RCPCH website
If there are points I have missed or for your comments visit www.mrcpchonline.org.
|MRCPCH Clinicals Onlineworking together to reach your goalwww.mrcpchonline.org|