Thank you for participation in the Zoom session today.
In RRR we discussed:
- Urinary Tract Investigations – different modalities
- Preterm 27 weeks: Expected medical problems
The Clinical Station was evaluation of a 8 year old who fainted at school sports day. Universal cues included a murmur clip. Dr D took the hotseat and made a very good attempt.
- Structured examination is a MUST.
- Time management is ESSENTIAL.
- General physical examination is part of every examination.
- Consider Universal Cues have not been seen by the examiner
- You should ‘Demonstrate / notice’ them during your examination
- In Conclusion: DO NOT repeat all Examiner has just told you
- Give your impression of Diagnosis – supported by cues
- Marks are for Management hence do not over run your time getting there
Please visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comments or any points I may have missed.