Thank you for participating in the session today.
We practised a focused history of a 3 month old brought to A&E by her mother for cough, cold and not feeding for 4-5 days. Extended clinical station had universal cues demonstrating healing rib fracture and subdural haematoma. Dr A & Dr A were in the hot seat and made good attempt.
- Watch Universal cues carefully
- Make a differential of possible causes
- Share information with Role Player
- Learn when to interrupt RP when going off track or rambling on
- Systematic approach is essential.
We reviewed the stations covered in the past three months 3 this course.
Rapid Random Topics: 75
Communication: 6, : Video: 5, : Clinical Stations: 9
Development: 4 : History & M.: 1
We will start the winter session from Tuesday 25 January 2022.
Visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comments.