Thank you for participating in the session today.
In RRR we discussed:1: Munchausen by proxy. Presentation and management2:Asthma management
We did not do the third instead we had a PowerPoint presentation on the clinical station by AG. Universal cues, Dependent cues, how to obtain the dependent cues.
Clinical case was of a 15 year old with progressive SOB for the past few weeks + clubbing.Dr E and Dr A were in the hotseat and made good attempt at going through the examination process.
The learning points are:
- Time management is MOST important
- Practice to complete the systemic exam in 5 minutes
- Smooth systematic examination
- General + Inspection, Palpation, Percussion, Auscultation
- Wait with pause to get Dependent cues.
- Summary: Do not repeat what examiner has just told you.
- 4-5 sentences, your differential diagnosis and observations to support
- Management in Broad categories first.
Visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comments or any points I may have missed.