Thank you for attending the session today.
In RRR we discussed:
- Eczema. Causes, diagnosis and management. It was a Communication station hence discussed in more than normal details
- Mother asked if she should continue with ‘Chinese herbal’ medicine? Good communication practice.
We only discussed one topic as we were to cover Murmurs in details. What is a murmur, Why a murmur, How to distinguish Innocent and pathological murmur. We had visual as well as audio of murmurs commonly occurring in real life and examination.
- Eczema – important to describe in common language – Communication scenario too
- What is an innocent murmur?
- Why ‘MISSED’ a murmur at new born baby check
- Thrill is VITAL to establish during clinical examination – palpation time
- Ability to identify diastolic murmur
- ASD vs Pulmonary stenosis murmur
- Clearly heard a ‘Ejection Click’ today
- Heard rhythm during SVT episode.
Please visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comments or points I have missed.