Thank you for your participation in the session today. We Continued with the development station.
- Unilateral Cerebral Palsy
- Aetiology of Cerebral palsy
- Important history points in Development history
Clinical Station: We viewed 2 videos demonstrating Speech and Language assessment. Following which the findings were verbalised and a development age assigned.
- Video helpful in tracking how to attempt the station – write out a format
- Be slick and try and not get fazed by an ‘hyperactive’ ‘non-compliant’ child – move on.
- Receptive and Expressive speech
- Practice with children you see on the ward.
Please visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comment or points I may have missed.