Thank you for joining the session today.
In Rapid Random Review we discussed:
- CHARGE association
- Tremors – shaking limbs
- HUS – haemolytic Uraemic Syndrome
The scenario for history and management was a 10-year-old boy with poorly controlled asthma. Dr D was in the hot seat and Dr A was an excellent role player. The topic was covered well and the management plan was also appropriate. However a key factor mentioned in the information given was overlooked.
- Read the information provided very carefully.
- Sometimes unpleasant information has to be discussed
- Financial and social issues do contribute to the non-compliance by various ways.
- Although finance for medication is not an issue for paediatric practice in UK it can be in other parts of the world.
- You need to be sensitive to Role players emotions when discussing these issues.
- Time management is very important.
- Summarise at nine minutes and you need not take more than 15 to 30 seconds.
- Read Asthma management with Non pharmacological and pharmacological
Add your comment or anything I have missed