Thank you for participating in the session today.
We discussed a CVS scenario: 18 month old seen for parental concern. Universal Cues were: Cyanosis, clubbing, median sternotomy, stoma bag and a murmur clip. Dependent cues had to be ascertained. Dr M & Dr S took the hot seat and covered most of the clinical signs. Discussion was fair.
Random Paediatric Review:
- Mendellian inheritance & Cystic fibrosis
- Coeliac disease
- Read common topics
- Common topis are also difficult to explain – contrary to what we think
- Verbalise and be systematic
- Speak slowly and remain calm
- Brief summary with +ve & -ve points – Do Not repeat the whole examination
Do read up the topics from Random Paediatirc Review so as to know the details and also make Neuronal Links for rapid recall – a necessary skill for success in the exam.
Add your comments or points I may have missed.