Thank you for participating in the session – Universal cues were of a 4 month old failing to thrive with eczematous rash on face, greenish stools.
History was well taken by Dr S covering most of the essential points. Differential diagnosis and discussion went well.
The learning points were:
- Structured history is essential.
- Note relevant points to check in 4 minutes while reviewing the universal cues.
- Keep a timer in view to keep to your time line.
- 7 minutes on one point with not time to cover other essentials is BAD use of your time.
- Learn to be confident of your ‘findings’ and summarize succinctly in under 30 secs.
I would like to wish ‘Best of Luck’ and a successful exam for our trainees who are writing the exam in this Diet.
We will complete the Winter session on 23 February and start the Spring session on 2 March.
Visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comments or suggestions.