Thank you for participating in the session today.
In RRR we discussed:
- Pubic hair in 3.5 yr old
- Neonatal seizure – management
The Clinical station was carry on from our session on Tuesday. We covered the Developmental assessment of 3.5 yr old, History was taken on Tuesday. Dr D was in the hotseat and did a good examination. There are a few points ‘examiners’ mentioned. Do not waste time on repeating the same task – better to move on and come back.
Learning points are:
- Choose the toys you will need
- Check Environment for ‘artefact’ wheel chair, splints etc
- One ‘tool’ as a time – remove from view before next
- Opportunistic examination
- Sit on floor at level of child.
- Time management is very important
- You instructions should be CLEAR & PRECISE.
Please visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comments or points I may have missed.