Thank you for participating in the session and making it so interesting.
In RRR we discussed:
- Bruising & Lymphadenopathy: ALL & DD
- Osteogenesis imperfecta: implications for NAI
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome: causes and management
In History scenario Dr R & Dr M completed the discussion with examiner – summary presentation and then management.
- Discuss in Broad categories first – then go as directed
- Read DKA guidelines
- Add Potassium after urine output has been established
- Various types of Insulin
- Sick day – regimen
- Insulin pump – basic knowledge
- Technique of using ‘treatment’ – insulin, inhalers etc
- Examination of a child with seizures in a video station: no point doing tone
- Document your actions
- If it is NOT written – it is deemed NOT done.
- Speak with parents – to update them
Visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comments or what I have missed.