Thank you for participating in today’s session when we started with the video station of the exam.
I gave a small PowerPoint presentation highlighting the important points that need to be kept in mind while watching the video and preparing for the discussion with the examiner: Guru Mantras.
We then had a video clip off at 24 our old baby who was jittery. There were other signs that were picked up by most participants.
The Learning points are:
- Watch the video till the end – do not get side-tracked
- Observe minute details – do not be pre-occupied
- Put ALL signs together and in perspective to reach a Differential diagnosis
- Frame your questions carefully so to help you differential the DD.
- Common things common – UK perspective – some conditions may not be seen overseas.
- It was first exposure to Videos for some hence a steep learning curve.
If I have missed any points please add them.
Video recording will be available for 2 weeks to participants of the Learning group.