I would like to thank Ram who joined us today and gave us his experience of the stations on how he had approached the 2 stations and managed them.
The point I noted was that in spite of not getting the diagnosis as a first opening statement he was able to secure full marks by discussing his clinical findings and his reasoning to the differential.
I wish to thank Akruti as well who has been joining us and giving us a perspective of the stations from your eyes though with slightlu less anxiety now.
- The learning points were:
- Keep the patient in mind when discussing your findings.
- Practice to finish exam in 5 minutes – you really do have to be quick.
- Gowers sign in female patients is RARE.
- Bilateral atrophy / reduced muscle bulk in a child who is walking – be careful.
- Scar on back – DO NOT miss.