Thank you for your participation in the sessions today.
In RRR we discussed:
- Acute asthma attack – management & BTS guidelines
- Polyarthritis – differential diagnosis
- Henoch-Schentien purpura
The Development scenario was parental concerns about ability to do things and being slower than older brother. We discussed following viewing a video on developmental assessment. The verbalisation seemed ackward and unstructred.
- Learn asthma ‘inside out’.
- EHCP – importance & relevance.
- Go through all domains ‘in brief’ for Age assessment
- In management – do NOt forget to ESCALATE – Consultant
Visit www.mrcpchonline.org to add your comments or points I may have missed.
We are considering scheduling the Intensive Revision Course as a few more of our members have been offered a seat for the February Exam and hence we need to work twice as hard till the exam. Let me know if you are interested. 22-23 January.